Hollywood Auction 62 photos
- This Holy Grail diary kept by Dr. Henry Jones (Sean Connery) in 'Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade' contains 114 pages of "images, etchings and scribbled notes documenting the myths and legends of the Grail and the Knights that guarded it."
- Another auction treasure: Michael Keaton's Batman suit from 'Batman Returns.' Becoming the caped crusader isn't cheap: it's expected to bring in bids up to $60,000.
- The truth is out there for fans of the X-Files. Bidding for each of these ID badges used by David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson starts at $2,000.
- The iconic Willy Wonka outfit worn by Gene Wilder is expected to fetch as much as $60,000. And though it won't secure a visit to any chocolate factory, the fabled golden ticket could be yours for $20,000.
- The Witch Remover wielded by the Cowardly Lion in 1939's 'The Wizard of Oz' will run you at least $100,000.
- A pair of USA Today props from 'Back to the Future II' help illustrate how director Robert Zemeckis changed the course of time.
- This 'Tron' Blue Warrior costume doesn't light up, but that won't stop someone from spending $20,000 on it.
- A cable-controlled puppet from 'Gremlins 2.' Bids (and nightmares) start at $8,000.
- These worker outfits from the set of 'Jurassic Park' would make for an impressive Halloween costume. Three are included in the auction.
- A screen-used animatronic alien egg from 'Aliens' will set you back at least $8,000.
- Nanu nanu.