Henry Hargreaves and Caitlin Levin design architecture out of gingerbread and candy
- The Tate Modern in London, made out of gingerbread, hard candy, cotton candy, and bubble gum
- The Museo Soumaya in Mexico City, made out of candy balls, gingerbread, sour rolls, and taffy.
- The MAXXI – National Museum of the 21st Century Arts, made out of Gingerbread, hard candy, and lollipop sticks.
- The Museum Aan de Stroom (MAS) in Antwerp, made of Gingerbread, lego candy, hard candy, sesame candy, chocolate, bubble gum, and sour rolls.
- The Louvre in Paris, made of gingerbread, hard candy, and licorice.
- The Karuizawa Museum in Nagano, made out of chocolate, gingerbread, hard candy, cotton candy, and sour flush.
- The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum in New York, made of icing, gingerbread, cotton candy, candy wrappers, licorice, and sugar.