Valentine's Day check-in: you have one week left. That's seven days to plan for a great night in, a crazy night out, or a torrid cocktail of the two. A day to celebrate a great group of friends, a significant other, and / or your love of Reddit / Netflix / video games. But enough of that for now, we'll check in next week.
In the meantime, don't think about holidays. Think about Josh, Nilay, and Paul. Think about them sitting around a table and having wild conversations about everything and nothing in particular. Keep thinking, and if you think really hard, it might just happen this afternoon.
- Super Bowl XLVII: the tech, the ads, and the blackouts
- Who owns the hashtag? (It isn’t Twitter)
- 'House of Cards' review: 'You've got to get a grip on who your masters are'
- Microsoft Surface Pro review
- Dell's downward spiral: 10 years of failed consumer devices