I can see the future. A land where taps have been exiled, swipes outlawed, and the best way to control is to simply see. Or to move one's hand in the air — a pantomime of interactivity — while the all-knowing, all-controlling Great Big Brain recognizes sheer human will. The gifts of days yet to come? The technological bounty of new millennia? Perhaps... or maybe it's just Thursday.
Stories of the day:
- Samsung Galaxy S4 preview: a bigger, faster upgrade to the world's most popular Android phone
- Samsung Galaxy S4: everything you need to know
- Google, don't turn off Reader. Signed, The Internet
- Digg will build its own version of Google Reader, should sync with existing clients
- Netflix wants to stream 'House of Cards' in 4K by 2014
- Netflix Chief Product Officer: expect 4K streaming within a year or two
Thanks for watching — you're basically our favorite person. Watch more 90 Seconds on The Verge at 90so.tv, on iTunes, and on YouTube!
Today's 90 Seconds on The Verge was written by Bryan Bishop and Ross Miller. All production magic is credited to Rhondo Manning.