Type-type-type. Pop! Tap. Type-type-type. Send.
Button press. Change apps. Swipe. Ding, notification! Double-click. Tap. Tap again. Type-type-type.
Stories of the day:
- Facebook 6.0 for iPad and iPhone: hands-on with Chat Heads, stickers, and more
- Facebook Home available outside US later today, first update coming 'second week of May'
- Eric Schmidt calls Facebook Home a 'tremendous endorsement' of Google Play
- Talking heads: how a late-night hack turned into Facebook's next big thing
- First Google Glass devices rolling off the production line
- Google Glass developers prohibited from using ads or charging for apps (update)
- Google reveals Glass specs: one-day battery life, bone conduction audio, 16GB storage
- Mars One will start recruiting volunteers in July for one-way trip to red planet
Today's 90 Seconds on The Verge was written by Bryan Bishop. All production magic is credited to Regina Dellea and John Lagomarsino.