Spectacle: The Music Video
- The steps into the museum end at a replica of the White Stripes' "Seven Nation Army" video
- Yarn-based props from Steriogram's "Walkie Talkie Man" video by Michel Gondry
- A team of knitters led by Laura Faggioni fabricated all the props out of yarn and wool
- A central trio of arcade cabinets play arcade-themed videos
- Two museum-goers watch a video next to an original Fever Ray tour costume
- A recreation of the "Milky" character from Blur's "Coffee and TV" video
- A prop from the White Stripes "Fell In Love With A Girl" video, by Michel Gondry
- Michel Gondry's outline for Cibo Matto's "Sugar Water" video
- Posters for videos featured in the exhibit
- A flat prop for Smashing Pumpkins' "Tonight Tonight" video, made by K. K. Barrett
- Costumes from OK GO's "This Too Shall Pass"
- An outline for the Rube Goldberg device featured in "This Too Shall Pass"
- One of The Residents' early music video costumes
- Chris Milk's Johnny Cash Project lets users redraw individual frames of archival Johnny Cash footage
- Stills from the project