"Good morning and thank you all for coming. We want to kick off this year by introducing a magical and revolutionary product today. Let's go back to 1994, when we introduced one of the first consumer digital cameras. Just a few years ago, we reinvented the market with smartphone cameras like the iPhone.
But we think we've got something that is better. And we call it the iDrone. Let me show it to you now."
Stories of the day:
- AP Twitter account hacked, makes false claim of explosions at White House
- CBS threatens to sue Aereo again, this time in Boston
- CBS CEO the latest to threaten dropping broadcast TV in response to Aereo
- Tim Cook teases 'exciting new product category' and 'more surprises' in the fall
- Apple posts $9.5b profit on $43.6b in revenue, but iPhone growth slows at 37.4m units sold
Today's 90 Seconds on The Verge was written by Ross Miller. All production magic is credited to Christian Mazza and Regina Dellea. Speak "friend" and enter.