Check in every 17 hours. Flinch. Don't flinch. Sign on. Transfer ownership. Change permissions. Input data. Not that data. Swipe up. Swipe left. Push start. Save to Camera Roll. Reset password. Share with your friends. Dance. You are not alone. Dance anyway.
Stories of the day:
- Sony PlayStation 4 at E3 2013: everything you need to know
- Google buys traffic mapping service Waze
- Senators propose bill to declassify orders behind NSA spying
- Mozilla, Reddit, 4Chan join coalition of 86 groups asking Congress to end NSA surveillance
- United Front: Facebook and Microsoft join Google in asking US to relax data collection secrecy