"I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period." Ellipses. I am also the Bill of BBS, bayside, cartography, graphic design. Another ellipses. I am the Phil of FTP, the suburbs, ornithology, charcoal sketches. One more ellipses. I am the Craig of World Wide Web, Providence, Rhode Island, molecular biology, and stencil work. Period.
Stories of the day:
- Is 3D TV dead? ESPN 3D to shut down by end of 2013
- NSA director says agency will release full number of terror plots foiled by surveillance
- Michael Bay developing 'Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon' movie
- Kanye West says he's the Steve Jobs of the internet, fashion, and culture
- Contact: are alien-hunting scientists going to trigger a planetary invasion?
Written by Nathan Cykiert and Ross Miller. Video by Zach Goldstein.