Next week is going to be crazy, from start to finish. On Monday, Apple's hosting its annual Worldwide Developers Conference where the company will announce a new version of iOS featuring a much-anticipated visual overhaul by Jony Ive, as well as a new version of OS X. At literally the same time, Microsoft will be holding its Xbox One press conference at E3, where we'll presumably hear a lot about upcoming games for the new console. A few hours later, Sony's PlayStation E3 keynote will kick off, where we'll hopefully get our first actual look at the PS4 — and find out how Sony intends to compete against Microsoft's ambitious living room plans.
And that's just Monday.
We'll be bringing you up-to-the-minute coverage from our Microsoft, Sony, and WWDC liveblogs, and a post-WWDC episode of The Verge Live. You can also expect a full gamut of E3 news and reports landing over the course of the week as we try to find out everything we can about the next generation of consoles and their games.
To make keeping up with the news a little easier, we've laid out a schedule of events below. If you want to catch up on the news leading up to next week's announcements, our Microsoft, Sony, and WWDC StoryStreams have all the details.
- Keynote: Monday, June 10th at 10AM PT / 1PM ET / 5PM GMT / 6PM BST / 2AM JST (Tues)
- The Verge Live immediately after keynote, streaming on our front page
- Microsoft keynote: Monday, June 10th at 9:30AM PT / 12:30PM ET / 4:30PM GMT / 5:30 BST / 1:30AM JST (Tues)
- Sony keynote: Monday, June 10th at 6PM / 9PM ET / 1AM GMT (Tues) / 2AM BST (Tues) / 10AM JST (Tues)
- The Verge and Polygon Live: The Future of Xbox — begins immediately after the Microsoft keynote.
- Top Shelf E3 special episode — check back for date and time.