It's been a couple of weeks since we've had a Verge Mobile Show, but we're back this week with plenty of things to talk about. From pure Android devices, to announcements from Sony and Samsung, to disappointing revelations by HTC, a lot of stuff has happened in the mobile universe.
- Galaxy S4 Active hands-on: what the original should have been
- Sony's SmartWatch 2 is the company's latest effort to get on your wrist
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra hands-on: the smartphone that evolved into a tablet
- Microsoft: we're third place with Windows Phone, not afraid of BlackBerry
- HTC 8XT and Samsung Ativ S Neo are Sprint's first Windows Phone 8 devices
- Pure Android: Samsung Galaxy S4 and HTC One 'Google Play editions' review
- Are you buying a Google Play edition of the HTC One or Galaxy S4?
- Google Play editions of HTC One and Galaxy S4 with stock Android available now
- HTC One S no longer receiving updates only 15 months after release
- This is Motorola Mobility's new logo
- Motorola calls the Moto X the 'first smartphone you can design yourself' in new ad