Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness something special. Something magical. Something divine. Something something The Vergecast. We have come together in this place and have heard the willingness to be Vergecasting. They have come of their own free will [wink] and in our hearing have made a covenant of discord. They have given and received verbal barbs as the seal of their promises. By virtue of the authority vested in me under literally zero laws in any governance, I now pronounce today's episode. No touching.
- Ashton Kutcher on portraying Steve Jobs: 'It terrified me'
- Nokia Lumia 1020 review
- Google’s Chromecast and Nexus 7 event: everything you need to know
- Google's new Nexus 7 with Android 4.3 hands-on
- Keeping it simple: Chromecast, Google TV, and the zen of a $35 dongle
- Chromecast vs. AirPlay: how do they compare?
- Ultra, Mini, and Maxx: hands-on with Verizon's newest, longest-lasting Droids