We've survived the most dangerous holiday of the year to bring you another edition of The Verge Mobile Show this week. Fortunately, Vlad isn't holding anything against us Americans, so everything should go swimmingly in this week's show. We've got plenty to cover and plenty to look forward to this week, so beat the heat and join us at 4:30PM ET / 21:30 BST every Tuesday!
- Sprint now finally owns 100 percent of Clearwire
- SoftBank's $21.6 billion acquisition of Sprint will be complete on July 10th
- HTC 8XT, Sprint's first Windows Phone 8 device, available July 19th for $99.99
- HTC profit down 83 percent from last year despite flagship launch
- Motorola Droid Maxx for Verizon pictured in leaked image
- Nokia Lumia 1020 colors revealed in new photo, 41-megapixel PureView camera detailed
- Nokia Lumia 1020 with 41-megapixel camera confirmed in sample photos from Joe Belfiore