"It's always so hard to tell. What screams 'interplanetary flora' — pine or cherry? Maybe it's spearmint, with notes of garlic and cinnamon."
"Just don't talk to Gary. He nearly had a breakdown working on his scent wheel."
"What was the assignment?"
Stories of the day:
- Oracle's Larry Ellison calls Google 'absolutely evil,' says NSA surveillance is 'essential'
- Oracle's Larry Ellison predicts dark days ahead for Apple without Steve Jobs
- Retina iPad mini and thinner, lighter iPad coming after new iPhone, says Bloomberg
- Xbox One no longer requires Kinect to be plugged in
- Microsoft tested Xbox One controllers with built-in screens and the ability to emit smells
Written by Nathan Cykiert and Bryan Bishop. Video and production by Regina Dellea, Zach Goldstein, and John Lagomarsino.