"Hey, smart guy. I thought I told you not to eat lunch around here."
"I'm... I'm just minding my own business."
"I don't think so, kid. Stop stalling. Hand it over."
"I don't have any lunch money. I brought lunch from home."
"Not the money, kid. I want the hard drives."
Stories of the day:
- UK officials destroy Guardian hard drives in misguided effort to stop Snowden stories
- PlayStation 4 coming November 15th for $399
- Xbox One will launch with over 20 games, many more announced
- Microsoft unveils ID@Xbox program to lure indie developers to Xbox One
- Amazon trade-in offer lets you upgrade an Xbox 360 game to Xbox One for $10
- Sony announces PS3 to PS4 game upgrade plan, will offer 'significantly discounted' digital copies
- Amazon 'All Access' bundles physical and digital subscriptions for Wired, Vogue, and more
Written by Nathan Cykiert and Bryan Bishop. Video and production by John Lagomarsino.