Five days. Two million square feet of exhibit space. 50 Cent. CES is a massive, sprawling, teeming mass of electronics and technology — and every year there's more to see than anyone could get to in a lifetime. But we've seen a lot, and we've picked the best of what we saw — now it's your turn. What was your favorite thing at CES? Was it TVs that bend, or the first good small phone we've seen in a while? Maybe it's PlayStation Now, or Steam Machines, or the Oculus Rift. Maybe you're drooling over the Toyota i-Road as much as we are.
But there can only be one Best in Show. For the second year running, we selected Oculus Rift, which came to CES with a new prototype that blew our minds yet again. It was a tough call, though — there were blows exchanged — and there's plenty more to like here in the Vegas desert. So it's your turn to tell us: what was the best thing at CES?
Vote below. Choose wisely.
What was the best part of CES 2014
This poll is closed
- 1%Sony Z1 Compact(156 votes)
- 0%Lenovo ThinkPad 8(125 votes)
- 1%PlayStation Now(212 votes)
- 0%Urb-e(4 votes)
- 20%Vizio's $999 4K TV(5432 votes)
- 1%Pebble Steel(170 votes)
- 0%Samsung MX-HS8500 Giga(8 votes)
- 32%Oculus Rift, Crystal Cove(8419 votes)
- 0%Audi Traffic Light Assist(41 votes)
- 0%i-Road(47 votes)
- 1%Parrot MiniDrone(171 votes)
- 0%Connected cars(41 votes)
- 13%Kaz Hirai keynote(3554 votes)
- 0%Samsung buffet(9 votes)
- 1%Michael Bay(233 votes)
- 29%Bendable TVs(7779 votes)
- 0%Wearables(48 votes)
- 1%webOS(140 votes)
- 0%Netflix(85 votes)