Super Bowl Boulevard in Times Square
- The centerpiece of the Super Bowl Boulevard is a big, stark reminder of what exactly we're all here for.
- The attractions take up nearly ten blocks of Broadway, right in the heart of Times Square. The rest of the city goes on around it, but for this week Broadway is Super Bowl Boulevard.
- Fox Sports' mascot, Cleatus, watches over the teeming crowds. And appears ready to engage anyone who crosses a shoddily constructed barrier.
- The Super Bowl pregame, halftime, and post-game shows will all take place in Times Square, and there's a full week of coverage leading up to the game as well.
- People waited in line for hours for the chance to kick an extra point — and a surprising number, including one woman in spiky high heels, nailed it straight down the middle.
- One of the longest lines in Times Square was to have your picture taken with the Lombardi trophy. Some people just cheated and took pictures from the outside.
- Times Square is full of photo ops, and full of adorable children walking wide-eyed through an incredible shrine to football.
- Nearly every company in Times Square is getting in the football spirit, hawking their products or just making weird helmets and taking pictures with tourists.
- Just in case we forgot how cold it is, the NFL brought in fake icicles and fake snow, and decorated Times Square like the winter wonderland that it very much already was.