You hop on your dune buggy, start the engine, and head deep into the desert. Your skin dries and cracks as the sun's rays hit your face. As your mouth dries and your head feels funny, you begin to wonder if you're ever going to make it. Just as hope begins to dwindle, you see it. The bright lights, the disgusting amount of people, and the overabundance of 4K products. You park your buggy, brush the sand off your hoodie, and smile. You have arrived at CES 2014.
Stories of the day:
- Rebooting webOS: how LG rethought the smart TV
- Samsung reveals a wild bendable TV prototype and its curved, 105-inch Ultra HD TV
- Samsung launches Galaxy TabPro and NotePro tablets, including 12.2-inch models
- Sponsored Data: AT&T will now let companies buy out your data charges for specific videos and apps
- AT&T's Sponsored Data is bad for the internet, the economy, and you
Hosted by Nathan Cykiert. Written by Nathan Cykiert and Ross Miller. Video Production by Ryan Manning and John Lagomarsino.