Quantum of The Seas photos
- This is North Star, which lifts its passengers 300 feet above sea level.
- At various points on Quantum of the Seas, you find yourself saying things like "wait, they put this on a SHIP?"
- Flowrider, a surfing simulation, was closed. Ripcord, the skydiving simulator above it, was not.
- I was really not nervous at all for the skydiving. Seriously. I swear.
- This is NIC, the second of the Bionic Bar's two robot bartender. (The other is named BIO.)
- The Top Shelf: one part ice, two parts Bulleit whiskey, one part lime. Drink.
- Among its many claims to fame are bumper cars, which Quantum of the Seas is bringing to a cruise ship for the first time.
- The view from 300 feet up.