Stills from 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
- Our first real scene, after seconds lingering on the desert (we're presuming Tatooine). John Boyega, clad in a Stormtrooper outfit, looking very panicked (or maybe just sweaty — he's in a full suit in the desert, after all). It's not clear if he's an actual recruit or just in disguise.
- Every kid will want this next holiday season.
- "Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"
- Our first glimpse at Daisy Ridley, playing an unknown role but obviously comfortable enough to drive a speeder through the desert.
- Oscar Isaac at the helm of an X-Wing, callsign unknown.
- Let's talk about that lightsaber
- LENS FLARE ALERT
- Confirmed: TIE fighters! Also, remember the dish that was knocked off the Millennium Falcon in Return of the Jedi? It's still missing here, replaced by a rectangular box.