It's here — everywhere, in fact. The first official trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens has gone live in theaters and online. The 88-second teaser is rich with details, full of actual footage and surprise reveals (lightsabers! TIE fighters!).
Just in case you missed anything, we've pulled out all the key moments. Did we miss anything important? Let us know!
Update: Lucasfilm has released four official images, and given that they looked almost identical to four of the shots we pulled from the trailer, we went ahead and swapped those out for the cleaner versions. Enjoy!
"There's been an awakening. Have you felt it?"
- Our first real scene, after seconds lingering on the desert (we're presuming Tatooine). John Boyega, clad in a Stormtrooper outfit, looking very panicked (or maybe just sweaty — he's in a full suit in the desert, after all). It's not clear if he's an actual recruit or just in disguise.
- Every kid will want this next holiday season.
- "Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"
- Our first glimpse at Daisy Ridley, playing an unknown role but obviously comfortable enough to drive a speeder through the desert.
- Oscar Isaac at the helm of an X-Wing, callsign unknown.
- Let's talk about that lightsaber
- LENS FLARE ALERT
- Confirmed: TIE fighters! Also, remember the dish that was knocked off the Millennium Falcon in Return of the Jedi? It's still missing here, replaced by a rectangular box.