With another Black Friday behind us, the best way for you to save on anything tech-related is with the Cyber Monday deals that are blanketing the internet today. We've followed all the best deals for weeks now, but now we're focused on the last gasp of holiday savings with this collection below.
If all the recent phone releases have made it hard to choose your upgrade, now's the time to pick one. T-Mobile is selling the 64GB version of what we think is the best phone you can buy right now — the iPhone 6 — off-contract for $649. Not a fan of Apple? The best iPhone competitor around is the newest version of the Moto X, and Motorola is selling it today for $150 off. For those looking to upgrade their desktop setup, Microsoft cut the price of Dell's 28-inch 4K display nearly in half.
Many retailers are running Cyber Monday sales all week, but these deals won't be around the whole time, so click quickly. We'll update this post throughout the day as they come and go, so find a cozy spot in your bookmarks folder for it and keep coming back.
Verge Video: Moto X Review | Subscribe to The Verge on YouTube
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 for $199 (Best Buy)
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 i5 128GB for $899 (Microsoft)
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 256GB for $1,399 (Microsoft)
- Acer Chromebook for $149 (Amazon)
- Xbox One bundled with Halo Master Chief Collection for $329 (Walmart)
- Xbox One bundled with Kinect Assassin's Creed: Unity for $429 (Walmart)
- Square Enix game library sale (Square Enix)
- Steam game library sale, 25%-75% off selected games (Steam)
- EA Games library sale, up to 75% off selected titles (Origin)
- Dell 28-inch 4K Monitor for $299 (Microsoft)
- Pebble Steel for $149 (Pebble)
- Nest Learning Thermostat for $199 (Google Play / Amazon)
- $100 in iTunes codes for $75 (eBay)
- LG G Watch for $99 + a $50 Google Play Store credit (Google/$79 in-store at Best Buy)
- 50% off all Dark Horse comics (Dark Horse)
- HTC Re for $95 (Best Buy)
- Canon Powershot S110 for $159 (Amazon)
Verge Video: Pebble Steel Review | Subscribe to The Verge on YouTube