Microsoft Clip Art images
- The universal symbol for confusion: an Ignatz mouse look-alike with clown feet.
- Could be a camcorder, could be a leaked prop from the new Star Wars.
- Well-documented to have appeared in every Microsoft earnings' call from '92 to '96.
- Often overlooked by art historians, Picasso's 'Clip Art period' was short-lived but fruitful.
- Mainly Clip Art failed because it couldn't keep up with the pace of coffee innovation.
- People think the Mercator projection is a skewed way to map the world, but at least that has the water in the right place.
- Who doesn't keep a spoon with their computer stationery?
- A cassette player or the severed head of an robo-insect supervillain?
- 'Hey Jimmy, you know what might actually be a good idea? Helping out with this presentation instead of filling it with Clip Art.'