The art of 'Titanfall'
- Concept art for an Ogre Titan, with an extra layer of armor to make it even tougher than the rest. Up next to a tiny pilot you can see just how big the machine is.
- The Ogre from the front.
- A brave pilot confronts an Ogre head-on in-game.
- "The design for this particular giant robot was inspired by current day battle tanks," artist Joel Emslie says of the Atlas Titan, shown here in concept art form.
- Another look at the Atlas and its rotating eye.
- In addition to sketches and CG renders, actual physical models were created for many of the machines and characters. "Building model kits has always been a part of making video games," says Emslie.
- The Stryder Titan is a much faster and lighter machine.
- An in-game look at two towering Titans squaring off.
- A pilot and Titan working together.