MoMA 'A Collection of Ideas' photos
- Asteroids Lyle Rains, George "Ed" Logg, Atari, 1979
- Magnavox Odyssey Ralph Baer, 1972
- Minecraft Markus "Notch" Persson, Mojang, 2011
- Accessible Icon Project Tim Ferguson-Sauder and Brian Glenney (Gordon College), Sara Hendren (Abler), 2009-2011. New York City has agreed to adopt a more active handicap icon as created by the Accessible Icon Project.
- @ Ray Tomlinson, 1971
- Google Map Pin Jens Eilstrup Rasmussen, Google, 2005
- Thinking Machine 4 Martin Wattenberg, Marek Walczak, MW2MW, 2003-2004. While playing Chess, 'Thinking Machine 4' displays all of its potential future moves as glowing threads across the board.
- Lightweeds Simon Heijdens, 2006. A projector shines waving weeds onto a wall.
- History Flow Fernanda Bertini Viégas, Martin Wattenberg, IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center, 2003. Two graphs chart the frequency of edits on a pair of Wikipedia pages: Abortion and Chocolate.
- Bone Chair Joris Laarman, 2006. The chair's joints are created using software that mimics biological growth.
- Materialecology project Neri Oxman, MIT, 2007. Detailed scans of biological material are recreated in wood using a computer-controlled mill.
- Mine Kafon Wind-Powered Deminer Massoud Hassani, Design Academy Eindhoven, 2011. Designed like a tumbleweed, the Mine Kafon rolls around known and potential minefields, recording safe paths over GPS and detonating any mines it stumbles upon.
- Camcopter S-100 Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Gerhard Heufler, Hans Georg Shiebel, 2004
- Suited for Subversion Ralph Borland, 2002. A play on a traditional riot suit, 'Suited for Subversion' builds in a camera and a speaker that amplifies its wearers' heartbeat.