Something feels familiar, something feels repetitive. That man sneezed again. "Bless you!" What is happening? The Galaxy S5 feels like the S4 and those guys just high fived for a third time! How do I escape this nightmare? This feels way longer than 90 seconds.
Stories of the day:
- Samsung’s Galaxy S5 is here with more power, more pixels, and a refined design
- Samsung's new Gear smartwatches are updated takes on a familiar idea
- Samsung dives into fitness wearables with the Gear Fit
- Samsung drops Android for Tizen in new Gear 2 smartwatches
- This is Nokia X: Android and Windows Phone collide
- Netflix is paying off Comcast for direct traffic access
- NBC resurrecting 'Heroes' for miniseries in 2015
- Harold Ramis of 'Ghostbusters' and 'Groundhog Day' fame dead at 69
Hosted by Ross Miller. Written by Nathan Cykiert and Ross Miller. Video Production by John Lagomarsino.