The Ark, an art installation in Oaxaca, Mexico
- Many of the fantastic projections are mirrored in this reflecting pool.
- Parallel bars of light beckon visitors deeper into the garden.
- Inside the cactus structure, projectors illuminate dancing patterns on every living wall.
- Another angle.
- Twin lightsabers at the center of a swirling galaxy? It looks like it for a moment.
- Two tangent circles, perhaps representing infinity, is the final image displayed at the end of the show.
- Behind the scenes.
- The garden's cactus during the daytime. Photo by Graeme Churchard.