The Autonomous Machines Project by Echo Yang
- Half of a bobbing chicken toy with a painted cotton swab attached to its back made this dotted burst of color.
- A Walkman spins to make delicate, ghostly circles.
- A vacuum cleaner created this design when filled with black calligraphy ink.
- A hand mixer attached with brush bristles and watercolors spins continuously without a pattern, painting feathery circles.
- An electric razor is filled with black ink and makes caterpillar-like blobs on a canvas.
- Pencil lead attached to a wind-up clock draws crazy patterns.