Photos from South Korea's Dreamy Camera Cafe
- The cafe is two stories high and 30 feet tall.
- A customer looks at the cameras the owner has collected over the years.
- The Kodak Retina I, from 1948, is one of the vintage cameras on display.
- “We made each little interior design decision by ourselves," says Kwak. "I’m pleased with the outcome.”
- On each table is a set of color pencils, a menu inside a photo album, and a film roll-style paper towel dispenser.
- A customer writes down a few words on her family photo.
- Cafe customers record their memories for all to see.
- The stairs to the second floor.
- Photographs line the walls.
- A family takes smartphone photos on the second floor.