New York City vape-in photo essay
- Jenee Fowler, also known as Vape Girl on YouTube, puffs some freckle-faced dragonberry.
- The three-hour vape-in was held at Play, the lounge attached to the Museum of Sex.
- Later, smokers' rights advocate Audrey Silk yanked this gentleman's anti-tobacco buttons off his shirt.
- Ladell McLin, a musician who quit smoking six months ago by picking up vaping.
- Chris Calnek and Alison Craven were enjoying the event as well as supporting the cause.
- "Vape bands" are rubber bands with advertisements that also protect vaporizors from damage.
- The event was riddled with media eager to capture the dramatic puffs of vapor.
- "The most important butt to kick is the government's. Please donate: NYC e-cig ban lawsuit. 'Tobacco' control is people control."
- Vice co-founder Gavin McInnes starts the countdown until the ban takes effect at midnight.
- Illegal vaping.