'Forge' by Luke Evans
- Waves crash against sea rocks in this image, created using salt, heated glycerine, brick, shaving foam, paint, saran wrap, and paper.
- A cropped detail of the "sea spray" image, alongside the table Evans used to create the image.
- This rolling sand dune is crafted from paper sheet, self-raising flour, and dried leaf clippings.
- For this image, Evans used only charcoal dust and heated glycerine
- This giant outcrop of rock is in fact a miniature fragment of brick
- Perhaps the most striking image of the series. Evans built this other-worldly landscape using bricks, self-raising flour, heated glycerine, and paint.