Nokia and Microsoft 'One' book
- The history of Nokia and Microsoft in one image.
- The 128-page 'One' book is designed to celebrate Nokia's phone business joining Microsoft.
- A history of firsts from both Nokia and Microsoft are illustrated in detail.
- The world's first GSM call, made on a Nokia handset in 1991.
- Celebrating Nokia's Finnish roots with backpacks and mountains.
- Microsoft's original vision: a computer on every desk and in every home.
- Surgeons using a Kinect sensor, something Microsoft celebrated in its Super Bowl ad.
- Nokia's first handheld phone was the Mobira Cityman. It was nicknamed The Gorba after Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev was pictured using it.
- Some of the many illustrations in the book, capturing the history of both companies.