The Paleoart of Julius Csotonyi
- Permian extinction scene A devastating moment on both land and water.
- Jurassic terrestrial scene One of many, backlit panels designed for the Hall of Paleontology at the Houston Museum of Natural Science.
- Triceratops A photographic composite commissioned by the College of Charleston in South Carolina.
- Suchomimus and Kryptops "This image was meant to break the unnecessary custom of nearly always showing the crocodilian-like snouted Suchomimus hunting fish of one sort or another," says Csotonyi.
- Early Permian landscape A glimpse at several creatures from the paleozoic era.
- Gorgonopsia Two dinogorgons — described as reptile-like mammals — squabble over a meal.
- Permian scene This exotic landscape took place in what is now Texas.