Audi test rig
- Audi's test rig consists of three large panels, all filled with components from the car. This panel includes the "Virtual Cockpit" display, speakers, and a central control console.
- A closer view of the car's large display.
- On this panel, a steering wheel, headlamps, climate control dials, and, to the left, electric window motors.
- The new TT's climate control functions are handled by small dials mounted across the car. Each dial has a display, and can be clicked and twisted to change settings.
- The gear level takes center stage in this panel.
- Each finished model features thousands of individual components, many of them buried beneath the car's interior.
- A jumble of wires lies behind the panels' pristine facades.
- Audi's "Virtual Cockpit" mounted behind a finished model's steering wheel.
- Three climate control display dials nestled in the center of the TT's air vents.
- The finished interior.