Diagon Alley from Harry Potter
- An artist's rendering of Diagon Alley shows a breathtaking glimpse of the wizarding world.
- Visitors will be able to get up close with the iconic Knight Bus, which serves as public transportation in the wizarding world.
- Muggles can finally visit this loving recreation of Diagon Alley for Butterbeer.
- You will be able to ride the Hogswart Express from King's Cross Station to Hogsmeade.
- Visitors will be able to stroll languidly through Diagon Alley and see its sights. Gustavo Caballero / Stringer / Getty Images Entertainment
- Capable of breathing fire, the Ukrainian Ironbelly dragon looms menacingly from atop of Gringotts Bank.
- Animatronic goblins are among the first sights to greet visitors to Gringotts Bank.
- A closer look at one of the well-coifed, animatronic goblins reveals an incredible attention to detail.
- Visitors are strapped in twin, 12-person cars, each with its own steam-pumping chimney.
- Bellatrix Lestrange is one of the antagonists that visitors will meet in 'Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts.'