The following is inspired by an actual conversation. "It can't be an X-Wing. Look at the nose, it's way too short." (It clearly looks like the wings can go flap up into an X) "But look at the engines! There's only one engine on each side; the X-Wing has two each side!" (I mean, it's clearly not complete. Maybe they're adding more engines.) "But there's no room for more! Look how they're placed! It's not an X-Wing, but I bet it's from the same manufacturer." (The same... fictional manufacturer?) "Yeah, like, Star Wars Boeing."
- Star Wars: Episode VII adds Game of Thrones and 12 Years a Slave stars
- Star Wars: Episode VII looks inspired by original trilogy artist Ralph McQuarrie
- New Star Wars film coming December 2016 from the director of Godzilla
- Millennium Falcon appears to take shape in new 'Star Wars: Episode VII' spy shots
- StoryStream: The new Star Wars films: can Disney restore the franchise to its former heights?
Hosted by Jake Kastrenakes. Written by Nathan Cykiert and Ross Miller. Video production by Zach Goldstein