Ikea 'Life at Home' report press photos
- Stockholm People in Stockholm say they usually spend about 1 hour and 17 minutes between waking up and heading out the door each morning.
- Shanghai 15 percent of people in Shanghai say that they usually exercise each morning.
- New York 78 percent of New Yorkers say they show physical affection to someone they live with each morning.
- Mumbai Nearly three-quarters of people in Mumbai who eat breakfast and live with others say they eat together each morning.
- Moscow 71 percent of people in Moscow say that they don't see themselves as "morning people."
- London 60 percent of Londoners have breakfast at home.
- Berlin A quarter of people in Berlin say they hit snooze on their alarm more than once each morning.
- Paris Eight percent of Parisians say they do some work in the morning before they actually head off to work.