Japan's luxurious Cruise Train
A peek inside the gorgeously designed, modern rail
- The Cruise Train is a modern take on some of Japan's more vintage lines.
- A central lounge area gives passengers the opportunity to meet and chat.
- The lounge space comes with a view, too.
- Designated dining areas are more like romantic restaurants than the usual food cars.
- Passengers can enjoy a meal while the train speeds through the country.
- The standard suites come complete with bathroom and fold-out sofa beds.
- The suites are cavernous compared to most train compartments.
- The split-level high-end suites are even more lavish.
- In the high-end suites, there are complete beds and a loft.
- The last car gives a beautiful view of the area through glass.