Dropbox Hack week, in photos
Photos from Dropbox's annual Hack Week at its San Francisco headquarters.
- Scooter's Sandwich Shop was a fixture during Hack Week, printing t-shirts on demand.
- Jon Ying, one of Dropbox's first employees and one of Hack Week's key organizers.
- Dropbox's Alice Lee used over 7,500 Legos to build this wall mural.
- Alicia Chen (center) works with the team behind the "Drops" project
- CEO Drew Houston, coding. (Photo: Tim Van Damme / Dropbox)
- Engineer Max Belanger, saying hello to the Dropbox telepresence robot.
- An employee paints a mural for Dropbox's "Sync" conference room.
- This giant LED-powered Light Brite could switch designs on the fly and drew plenty of attention during the end-of-the-week expo.
- The Dropboat made its maiden voyage in the bay just before Hack Week's closing ceremony.