Philippe Starck's Starckbike collection and accessories
leading French designer Philippe Starck has this week unveiled a new range of electric bikes. Dubbed Starckbike and built by e-bike specialists Moustache, the new collection features four distinct styles, each with "specific ergonomics adapted to its terrain and field of exploration."
- The Mud Starckbike. The stitching on the handlebars is evocative of luxury steering wheel design in cars.
- Clockwise from top left: the Mud, Asphalt, Snow, and Sand gloves. Each pair has been designed in partnership with boutique glove maker Causse to match the particular use of its respective bike.
- The Asphalt Starckbike alongside its custom-tailored backpack.
- A set of four handmade pairs of sunglasses accompanies the bike collection.
- The fur-lined Snow backpack.
- Produced by Giro, here's the fur-lined Snow helmet, replete with visor, to complete the look.
- Rear view of the Starck Snow bike.
- A prototype for the Asphalt helmet with the visor deployed.
- Like the Snow, the Sand Starckbike also comes with a protective cover for integrated stowage.
- The premium fat tyres have been patterned and branded for the ultimate combination of flashy functionality.