Look, there's nothing wrong with being excited about the next Apple product. The new iPhones are sure to own the market, and are already breaking records for pre-orders. But how about we take a minute for the crazy ones not buying into the hype? How about saying something for the people buying a Moto X or HTC One M8 for Windows?
The point is, it's been a long week of Apple news, so we can finally start to shut the fire hose off. There are good phones for everyone, and they weren't all designed in Cupertino. If you felt like you were drowning this week, this is for you. And you know what? Let's keep it going. What songs are you listening to to drown out the Apple noise?
- Public Enemy - Fight the Power
- Beastie Boys - Sabotage
- Grandmaster Flash - The Message
- The Rolling Stones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
- Stevie Wonder - You Haven't Done Nothin'
- Guns N' Roses - Out Ta Get Me
- Nas - Hate Me Now
- Nine Inch Nails - The Hand That Feeds
- The Roots - Rock You
- Rage Against the Machine - Know Your Enemy
- Billy Idol - Rebel Yell