Apple Watch debuts in Paris
- Visitors waited for up to an hour to catch a glimpse of the Apple Watch.
- Apple quietly set up the displays before Colette opened Tuesday morning. (Photo credit: Apple)
- Inside, they gathered around a glass-encased table that was roped off from the rest of the store.
- Shoppers browse through Colette's books as the Watch mayhem goes on behind them.
- Passersby stop to look at the Apple Watch in Colette's window display.
- A closeup of the storefront display. (Photo credit: Apple)
- A thematically designed wall separated the watches from the rest of the store.