Toyota's Urban Utility concept vehicle (photos)
- Is that a taxi or a delivery truck? No, it's Toyota's new Urban Utility vehicle, or U-Squared.
- A side view of the U-Squared with the half of the roof open.
- The bottom hatch can extend down on the ground for loading. It's also got the rails you find on the inside of the car to secure items and storage items.
- This is the concept dashboard, with a giant, compass-like speedometer and mount for a tablet that shows other digital gauges.
- A full view at the back of the loading area. The rails that run along the sides and bottom can hold seats or cargo dividers.
- This is the configuration with just the driver seat and center console.
- The bar along the passenger side doubles as a mount for things like this tray.
- The bar can open up, allowing you to slide on various attachments.
- No, that's not a bicycle seat in the middle. It's the center console, which houses the unusual looking gear shift.