- XtremKey The ruggedized XtremKey is another USB 3.0 stick design from Constance Guisset, this time with the ability to withstand “crushing pressures, oceanic depths, and extreme temperatures.” Righteous, bra.
- Sphère Inspired by the planet Earth, LaCie’s Sphère is a 2014 collaboration with Christofle that stuffs 1TB of data into a silver-plated ball for $490.
- Galet Designed by Christofle back in 2011, the Galet is a silver-plated 4GB USB key priced at $130 with the promise to be an “essential accessory” like a designer watch or a luxury pen.
- Culbuto Designed by Constance Guisset, the Culbuto USB 3.0 stick starts at $49.99 for 6GB and is meant to bring “magic, movement, and whimsy” to the workplace.
- Golden Disk The Golden Disk was launchd in 2007 with a price of $189 for 500GB of opulent storage. It's designed by Ora-Ito, a guy who Gizmodo described in 2007 as enjoying “Legos and tentacular porn.”
- Blade Runner LaCie and Philippe Starck continued their love affair with the Blade Runner, a heat-sink-like enclosure that surrounds a $299.99 4TB liquid metal interior. “Can we truly confine technology to a cage?” asked LaCie while continuing to fall behind the rest of the world in math and science scores.