Amazon's Black Friday festivities began earlier this month, but it's only now the internet retail giant is really ramping up the deals. Amazon has announced eight days of savings around the Thanksgiving holiday, starting on November 20th, and running until Black Friday itself, November 27th. The company says it'll be offering new deals "as often as every five minutes" during the period, but it's saving its biggest cuts for Thanksgiving day itself. At midnight on the Thursday, ten "deals of the day" will become available, with "up to ten more" going live on Black Friday.
The retailer will also have a rolling series of "lightning deals" available for limited amounts of time during the eight-day period. Prime members will get a 30-minute headstart on these, and those members lucky enough to live in one of 20 metropolitan areas will qualify for free two-hour delivery if they use the Prime Now app. In addition to the deals available through its regular web shop, the retailer is offering more than 150 lightning deals that will only be accessible through its Amazon Mobile Shopping Android, iOS, and Fire OS apps. These deals are available from 3 PM until 11 PM ET from Thanksgiving until December 8th.
Not all of the deals have been detailed yet, but Amazon has given a broad overview on the savings you can expect, including cuts on its own Kindle hardware, reduced-price TVs, and savings on wearables. We've collected some of the deals to watch out for below.
- LG 49" 1080p LED TV for less than $370 (regularly between $649 and $447.99)
- Samsung 75" 1080p Smart LED TV for less than $2,000 (regularly between $2,197 and $3,200)
- Top-selling 60-inch 4K LED TV for $799.99 (regularly between $1,098 and $2,000)
Phones / tablets
- Kindle Paperwhite for $99.99 (regularly $119.99)
- Kindle Fire for $34.99 (regularly $49.99)
- $25 off Amazon Fire TV (regularly $99.99)
Game consoles / video games
- $50 off Xbox One Consoles (regularly $333.20)
- $50 off PlayStation 4 Uncharted Bundle (regularly $347.99)
Accessories and more