BlackBerry Priv gallery of privacy
- "Stop laughing at grandpa's phone you little shit, this cost me $700."
- "Privilege means I can cheat on the test and you can’t say anything because daddy’s rich."
- "Getting good and greased up is the only way I achieve optimal typing speeds on the physical keyboard. The wrench? The wrench is just for fun."
- "Maybe if I laugh and smile and order a bunch more pillows on my phone this relationship will become bearable."
- "Uhh, what are you taking a picture of there doc? Please don't put this on Instagram."
- "Lol, phone, you get me."
- Nothing says privacy like top pocket creep shots.
- These rocks are private, I guess, but they're also rocks and therefore incapable of understanding abstract concepts.
- No comment.
- "This shot was taken just before I dropped my smartphone in the middle of the road."
- An excerpt from the Priv's high-school photography class.
- "What do trees think about privacy? I would ask but that seems intrusive."