The NBA's Michael Jordan LED court
- The reverse side of the LED walls was equally impressive.
- Each LED panel was pieced together in quadrants.
- The green spots on the floor showed fans where to take each shot from.
- The scale of the LED court was impressive, but there was no mistaking the experience for the real thing.
- Having real athletes move around the court with you elevated the experience to a different level.
- The court took on an Assasin's Creed aesthetic in between shots.
- Having a live announcer was the cherry on top of the experience. Over 10,000 fans were estimated to have come to the Jordan experience across from Madison Square Garden.
- Not only could you get a video of your LED court attempt, but there was also a (shorter than regulation) dunk court with a 32-camera array that captured your dunk, Matrix-style.
- This rim was lowered to under nine feet high, just low enough for even the least athletic fans to dunk on.
- 32 Canon Rebel DSLRs worked in tandem to capture fans dunking.