Neptune Suite photos
- The Neptune Hub has a 2.4-inch capacitive touchscreen that's 36mm wide.
- This is what messaging could look like on the Hub.
- And widgets. Lots of widgets.
- This is the pocket screen, which is basically a phone without a phone (or most of its guts). There are two built-in cameras, and a 5-inch screen, but the device is getting its smarts from your Hub watch.
- The wireless headset is not a snake or a belt (or so we're told). It doubles as a charging cable for any of the Neptune Suite devices.
- This is the headset being used as a charging cable. Not pictured is your earwax, which is a consideration here.
- This is the tab, a 10-inch tablet with a 1080p display. Like the pocket-sized device, you cannot use this without the Hub.
- This is the wireless keyboard, which plugs into the tablet to convert it into a computer. Once again though, everything is running on your Hub watch. This is just a big wireless keyboard.
- The two together.
- A mock-up of the hinge, which cradles the tablet.
- The HDMI dongle for your TV.