China's 'bezel-less' smartphones
- The Subor S3. It has a 5-inch, 720p display, with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of expandable storage. The bad Photoshopping is thrown in for free.
- The Subor S3. It's currently on sale in China for 1399 Yuan ($225).
- The LeTV X900. A 5.5-inch, 1080p display. Reportedly set to be released at the end of April.
- The LeTV X900. Said to be packing a 2.2 GHz processor, 2GB of RAM, and 16GB storage.
- The Oppo R7. Leaked images of this device have been floating around on Chinese social media this week.
- The Oppo R7. A patented technology supposedly gives the appearance of a bezel-less display using refracted light.