With the release of the Apple Watch this April, consumers will have the chance to purchase one of 36 new Apple Watch models. Between the Watch, Watch Sport, and Watch Edition collections, Apple is offering a variety of choices for watch size, material, and style that, it hopes, will speak to the individual taste of the buyers. (And how deep their pockets go, with the Watch Edition collection starting at $10,000).
But in case owners want to further customize their watches depending on the moment, Apple also offers a whole line of separate bands they can mix and match. Below is the complete list of bands for your next watch. Take a look:
- SPORT BAND The fluoroelastomer Sport Band is available for the 38mm and 42mm Watches in a variety of colors. Each sell for $49.
- Modern Buckle The Modern Buckle band is only available for smaller 38mm watch cases, but it comes in four colors. It sells for $249.
- Milanese Loop The Milanese Loop comes sized for both the smaller 38mm watch case and larger 42mm model. Both sell for $149.
- Leather Loop The Leather Loop is sized only for the larger 42mm bands, but comes in four colors. It sells for $149.
- Classic Buckle The Classic Buckle is available for both larger and smaller watch cases, but only in black. It sells for $149.
- Link Bracelet The Link Bracelet is the priciest band for any watch size, coming in at $449.